Foreign Music | Gospel Music | Highlife | FUJI | ALBUM |


Burna Boy
Davido
Wizkid
Naira Marley
Olamide
Tiwa Savage
Rema
Teni
Kizz Daniel
Zlatan
Tekno
Phyno
Yemi Alade

« | »

Ebonyi State University Joins Asuu Strike

Published by on March 28th, 2022.


FAST DOWNLOAD

Ebonyi state University

The National Leadership of the Association of University Students, NAUS, has given Ebonyi State University, EBSU, a four-day (4) ultimatum to permanently cease all academic activities or face the consequences.

The Association, on the other hand, encouraged Ebonyi state governor David Umahi to boost the state university’s monthly subvention in order for school management to pay wages and allowances.

NAUS expressed remorse for the level of hardship endured by students at EBSU, which they claim resulted in the deaths of two students in applied microbiology and guidance & counseling, and urged EBSU management to fully recompense the affected students’ families.

Comrade Obute Godwin, the Senate National President of the Association, NAUS, stated this while briefing journalists in Abakaliki, the capital of Ebonyi state.

  1 Dead And Over 1 Million Students Frustrated On Ebsu GST Exams

“It has come to our attention that the management of EBSU has refused to allow staff and students to participate in the ongoing national movement for the resurrection of Nigeria’s public universities,” he said.

DOWNLOAD

“We have watched with disgust the needles infighting between ASUU-EBSU chapter and a certain Divine Mandate Lecturers; as a result of this fight, less than 20% of our students are on campus, receiving lectures and taking continuous assessment, while the remaining 80% are in trenches,” says the statement.

Disclaimer:- this report is coined from thenationsnewsng and we cannot ascertain the credibility of this report as NAUS as a body is still a baby Association. So therefore disregard this information until the school authorities says otherwise

DOWNLOAD HERE

Upload your Song



TRENDING POSTS

Song Download Album: Rema – Rave & Roses Song Download Album: WurlD – My WorlD With U Song Download Ep: Lyta – Rafat Song Download EP: Focalistic – President Ya Straata Song Download Album: Kabza De Small – I Am The King Of Amapiano Sweet & Dust Song Download Mp3: Anyidons – Emoney Special (Nwanaoyoeze) Song Download Ep: Portable – Zazuu Ze Song Download Ep: Reekado Banks – Ozumba Mbadiwe (Remix) Song Download Ep: Jaywillz – Sun Flower Song Download Mp3: Tope Alabi – Olorun Nbe Funmi

CLICK TO DROP YOUR COMMENT

0 Responses

Leave a Reply

NOTE:- Make your comment a bit long to get it approved.



Go Back To The Top

« | »


Looking for something? Search below







close
Litemusics